Sandlot BALL HAWKS is a multi-sport program designed for players (age 10-12) who want more action and more competition.
Ball Hawks are jocks. They live for sports. Gym class is their favourite period, and they want to be active all season. This is the program to keep them active and building athleticism.
We believe in smaller groups, smaller playing fields and less rules. Nobody sits at Sandlot. Every week is 60 minutes of games that will improve coordination, confidence and build athleticism.
Every week is different to keep kids engaged and developing.
We also work on critical social and emotional skills, such as leadership, teamwork, communication, and every player leaves our program a more confident, resilient, and happy kid.
Sessions are 60 minutes.
Fall Season: September - December
- Season One - Thursday September 23 - Thursday October 14
- Season Two - Monday October 4 - Monday November 1
- Season Three - Thursday October 28 -Thursday November 25
- Season Four - Monday November 8 - Monday November 29
- Season Five - Thursday December 2 - Thursday January 6
- Season Six - Monday December 6 - Monday January 3
This purchase registers your athlete for a SINGLE season, coming once a week for a total of 4 sessions. Please choose your season from list.