Sandlot IGNITE is a sports program for kids (5/6) that is designed to spark a love of sport and competition in them.
Our passion is long term athletic development, so this program will focus on creating the building blocks for developing coordination and athleticism. We work on running, throwing, catching, juking, jumping, and all kinds of movement skills, while introducing kids to a variety of sports and games.
We also work on critical social and emotional skills, such as leadership, teamwork, communication, and every kid leaves our program a confident, engaged, happy kid.
Sessions are 60 minutes.
Fall Season: September - December
- Season One - Thursday September 23 - Thursday October 14
- Season Two - Monday October 4 - Monday November 1
- Season Three - Thursday October 28 -Thursday November 25
- Season Four - Monday November 8 - Monday November 29
- Season Five - Thursday December 2 - Thursday January 6
- Season Six - Monday December 6 - Monday January 3
This purchase registers your athlete for all 6 seasons, coming once a week, every Monday or every Thursday for a total of 12 sessions.